Thursday, August 25, 2011

NO to Negativity

There is a wise book that states "A dry crust eaten in peace is better than steak every day along with argument and strife."  Psalms 17:1.

Isn't this soooo true!!!   I think I would rather be alone than with people who just bring complaining/drama and negativity.   I believe we should all bend an ear to those who just need to "talk things out."  But I have noticed since I have aged along with some of these people that sometimes these people continuously become shackled within their lives with all the complaining/drama/negativity.  These are the people that become so involved with this that they miss out on the best part of life, Praising God for the beauty and blessings we have.

Our days are not to be filled with "what I want today, what I don't have, I want this...I want that...poor me and WHYS?"  But filled with, "Thank you", "I am truly blessed" "not what I want or need BUT what is the Lord's Will for me to do or have."

                                               ((Hugs until next time!!!))