Thursday, June 28, 2012

Small Wonders

I picked up a magazine a while back only to see an article on "Small Wonders" in reference to Aesop’s FABLE "The Lion and the Mouse."  Apparently I missed that day in school so I have not read it.  Am I too old to read it???? hum...
ANYWAY... the story goes something about a tiny rodent who saves the life of the king of the jungle by gnawing through a rope to free him.  It was a small act, but with life-and-death consequences.  Here the little mouse could have been eaten by the lion, yet he showed that what we do for others sometimes may trump even the GRANDEST GESTURES.
If a humble action can help a lion, who knows what it could do for a friend in need.  It goes back to the theory that God wants us to follow..."with kindness and love...."  Little Things Can Leave A Big Impression.  SO TRY IT!!!
Have a Blessed Day!!!!!         ((hugs until next time))