Monday, April 25, 2011

All We Have to Do is Ask.

THANK GOODNESS the other day is behind me! My morning routine of getting up, getting a cup of coffee and having my "quiet time" with the Lord is the most precious time to me of each day and second to that is my beautiful daughter bouncing into the house after school each day so that I can simply ask her how her day was. But that day...was different. I did get my coffee and I regretably rushed through my bible studies so that "I" could tackle the computer network problem on my daughter's computer. Is started at 7:30am. I struggled and stressed and complained for hours. I continually fought off my frustrations so that I could try to calmly come up with a solution to the problem. By 4pm it came to me. We are told it the bible to "ask" and I did not go to the that source! So I "asked" and by 4:30 the dilemma with the computer was solved! It was only my fault that I went through all of the frustrations. So, my lesson learned is that sometimes we forget that God is up there just looking down and in my case, shaking his head at me for wasting hours to come to the simple solution...the solution of a simple request for His assistance. SO ASK!!!!!!! ((Hugs until next time))