Saturday, May 28, 2011

Comfort Zones

Comfort Zones, don't we all have them! I think even before we are born, within our mother's womb we begin our human flaw of "comfort zones." We kick our mom's bladder and ribs as we roll around inside waiting for our day or birth. Then as we grow we obtain more and more stipulations on our "comfort zones." Abraham had the market on breaking comfort zones, not knowing where he was going or the task he had before him, he said "Yes Lord.", he had Obedience and Faith. I have found that as I step out of my own comfort zones for the Will of God, I am truly blessed beyond measures from Him. The dance sometimes is, He pushes...I argue and then leap. But the more I say "Yes, Lord" He blesses me and He continues to mold me for His Purpose. The "arguing" part of the dance is a human flaw that I as a growing Christian must continue to work on. ((hugs until next time))