Women of all types of faith who need encouragement from each other. All women have life journeys...and each journey has mountains and valleys. It is by sharing these journeys that women really do help each other. God's in control and we just muddy up things from time to time! He must have really gotten a few laughs and tears about some of my journeys---but through it all, He has never left me.
Friday, May 4, 2007
The Begining of this Blog...
Well there is a beginning for everything and here it is. I wanted to start this blog that it might help or encourage another woman to continue to remember that we all share life journeys. Sometimes there are easier journeys than others. But we all make mistakes AND YOU KNOW WHAT....God still loves us! He allows us to go through things so that we can become stronger in faith and that we remember that we R to dependent on God for our strength.
So with this blog I will share with you a few stories of my life. I have been blessed with a most unique and various experienced life. God wanted it that way so that I might relate to other women on so many levels. Isn't He such a All Magnificent God!!!! His Purpose and His Plans made out for our lives before we were ever born.
So, check back as I share my life with you...some really unbelievable things have happen.