Women of all types of faith who need encouragement from each other. All women have life journeys...and each journey has mountains and valleys. It is by sharing these journeys that women really do help each other. God's in control and we just muddy up things from time to time! He must have really gotten a few laughs and tears about some of my journeys---but through it all, He has never left me.
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Through It All
Ladies, If I was smart enough I would know how to attach the song "Through It All" to this posting. The song goes "Through it all, Through it all, I learned to trust in Jesus I learned to trust in God. Through it all, Through it all, I learned to depend upon His word." BEAUTIFUL SONG!!!
That is how I so try to live my life now because I must learn to depend upon Him. That is what He wants! It is out of the broken life that there is a flow that brings forth the fullness of Christ!!! The moment we recognize out complete weakness and our dependence upon Him that He uses that moment that the Spirit of God will exhibit His Power for our needs.
The Bible has numerous examples, like PETER, who was though he was so self-suffient in the beginning. Jesus knew in order to use him, Peter would have to be brought to a place of self-despair. Then God could use him.
Another great example, MOSES thought he was capable of delivering Isreal. God had to break Moses by 40 years of stern discipline in the wilderness. It was in Moses's brokenness that God could use Moses. Moses's weakness, brokenness, and humility provided God the wonderful opportunity to show His wonderful powers!!!!
That is where I am in my life. I have been blessed to become broken, weak and greatly humbled by God. Some of us it takes God to bring us completely to our knees to turn back to Him. It was God that allowed me to gain so much and then loose so much to realize, He was in control NOT me. He has to punish some more than others, but through it all He does it for us for our own good and with love.
Things in our life happen so that with our broken and contrite spirit He can use us. I look back over my CRAZY life and realize, HE allowed me to experience so much so that I can help others in so many ways. Even if that help is only understanding their situations and yeilding a loving and unjudgemental heart. That is where I am. And I am so greatful for it all, every incident, every trial, ALL of it Good and Bad. It was all for me to look upon and GLORIFY GOD!!!!
And ladies, He never stops molding us. He is the potter of our lives. AND HE LOVES US and FORGIVES US for all the stupid stuff me do to muddy up what He wants for our lives.
So with that said. Psalms 22:22 .." I will prais you to all of my brother (AND SISTERS), I will stand up before the congregation and testify of the wonderful things you have done for me.."
Psalms 22:25..."Yes I will stand up and prais you before all the people. I will publicly fulfill my vows in the presence of all who reverence you name..." Living Bible
I AM TRYING, even if it is this blog. Satan can say to me that no one may never read it...but I press forward because it can be a tool for even 1 person that the Lord can use me for touch. It would ALL BE FOR HIS GLORY!
So Sweet Ladies, bare with me. I am not a writer. I am only 1 Woman who knows that my Lord and Savior is a wonderful Father, Provider and Friend to me and my child. And I am compelled to share, share, share and tell each of you....GOD LOVES YOU. He loves all your bruises, failures and chocolate craving craziness!!! AND He smiles brightly and full of joy when you receive the blessings He has in store for you.
Loves and hugs to you and tomorrow we will begin our journey of sharing. To God Be the Glory!